PET-FRIENDLY LINK APARTMENTS® WEST END
Pet-Friendly Link Apartments® West End
It doesn’t matter if you are a dog lover, cat lover or both. We welcome and love them all!
Offering Yappy Hours, biscuits and a whole lot of hugs, we know your furry loved one will love living at Link.
Just a few of our Paws Amenities…
- Paws Spa
- Dog Park
- Local dog walking services available for entry and independent resident dog walking services
- Close to Main Street for pups who like to share the downtown fun with their humans
- Short walk to Swamp Rabbit Trail and Falls Park on the Reedy
- Welcome Gifts – Woof!
- Pet Socials and Yappy Hours
- *Pet Policy:
- 2 Pet limit.
- No weight limit.
- One-Time Pet Fee: $300 for one pet, $500 for 2 pets.
- Pet Rent: $10 per month per pet
- Restricted Breeds: Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff
The building amenities and apartments are lovely, and only an easy half block walk to Main Street. The management staff is Stellar - professional, responsive and caring. They make the move in process and living at Link West End pure joy! Management also has parties for the residents, complete with open bar, munchies and DJ. Living at Link is a blast!- Google
It's a great modern building with great amenities. The location is amazing, in the heart of downtown. I totally recommend this building for new residents who moved to Greenville, SC. Walking distance to many great restaurants and parks.- Apartment Ratings
Overall this is a great clean, safe, and secure community with friendly neighbors and great location. Amenities like the pet park and a great staff have made my time living here very enjoyable. Would recommend- Apartment Ratings
Living at this complex has been great. Maintenance has continually worked to solve any issues. Location could not be better. Gym, pool, garden, and dog section are great amenities. Plan to be here awhile.- Google
Link Westend Apartments are very clean, have great security features and are in a fantastic location relative to downtown Greenville. The staff are always very friendly and approachable if I ever have an issue or concern.- Apartment Ratings